- About Us
- Contact Us
One Monument Avenue
The construction of this project transformed a legendary hospital building into 34 luxury condominiums, along with commercial space. The building, located in the heart of the Monument Avenue National Historic District, was originally erected in 1913.
Additions were made to the seven-story facility in 1919, and again in 1978. In 1980, a 245-space parking garage was added.
The rich detailing of the old buildings, originally designed by Charles Robinson, has been restored and the grounds enhanced with a larger garden area and outdoor hardscapes.